torsdag 26 september 2013

It's My Birthday

So today is my birthday yay!!! I'm turning 20!! And I'm not gonna lie I had a lot of panic before turning 20.. Ever before I turned 19 because it was my last year as a teenager.. And it's been a lot of mixed emotions for today because it my birthday but at the same time I'm not young anymore.. I'm grown up now and I don't like it a bit!!! But you know what, I'm gonna act just as childish as I've always been and nobody can stop me now because I'm an adult so mahahha take that bitches!!! Also I haven't sleept good in the last 3 days I think so if this doesn't make any sense it's because I'm tierd as hell!!!
Well have a great night and sleep thight!!
Yeah I just have to say this before I sleep.. My present from my sister was to drive a Lamborghini!!!! Gaaaaah so awesome!!!
Xx
Felicia 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar