måndag 28 oktober 2013

Roadtrip

So once again it's been a long time since we posted something but here I am once again.. 

Well anyway last time I wrote I had just taken my test and I got the results last Friday and it went really well so hopfully I will move to London next year!!! Yeaaaah!!!

Also last Friday me and Mel had a halloweenparty/ 20th birthdayparty and it was really fun!! I actually don't have much to say about it but yeah really funny.. 
Drunk pictures when they are at top..


Well so now it's actually storm here in Sweden and if the storm has passed on til tomorrow me, Mel, Anna and maybe my sister is going on a spontaneous roadtrip to Ullared which is 4,5 hours away.. At the other side of Sweden so woop.. Going at 5am then so I should probably go to sleep soon.. 

Xx
Felicia  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar