onsdag 3 april 2013

Home again!

Well I've been nagging on Melvina to post something here for about a week now but she's really slow and never do as I say so I had to do it my self now. I bet it will take like at least a week before she sees this post. Anyway here we go again..

I don't really know how this post will be because I'm trying this app at my iPad to see if its working and well it's the first time so I hope it won't happened something bad..

I'm home again from living with Melvina at her granddads house for the past 9 days and I can truly say I've missed my bed!! But except from missing my bed and having someone to do dishes and give you food I really enjoyed moving out but that won't happened in a few years probably so I'm stuck here so long.
I don't really know what to write because basically nothing has happened in our life like always.. It was Easter the past weakened so happy Easter at everybody a little late..

Also we put this translate thing in so when we write in Swedish you can just translate to which language you want and read along with it..

Well I'm sorry for the really bad and boring post but I'm tired and hungry like always and I got a Nutella cake in my freezer that it calling my name right now so I hope Melvina maybe want to write next post but I wouldn't count on that. So see ya lovely next time..

Xoxo
Felicia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar