måndag 17 juni 2013

love pics!

Heyy everybody! to day was a lazyday for me, i have been lying i min bed like the whole day and being on my computer, but tomorrow i will be active like i dont know what, at first in the morning i will watch over my brother´s dog and after he has get her  i will take my bike and go to my sister and babysit, i will be so dead tomorrow night!

but now i'm gonna show you some pics from my "before i die" list beacuse everything is more fun with pictures!
                                                        love him, adores him, want him.
                                       
                                          something i maybe get to do when i get older
in sweden is it a lots of  mosquitoes so its hard to do..
                                                       my favorite band of all times 
                                      
                                                             big,old and beautiful!
                                      
                                                     Love him in "Sherlock"
                                      
                                           Loved  him i "Lost" and The vampire diaries 
                                                    it would be pretty awesome ?
                                               awesome idea?!
my sister was getting me a tatto last year i exam present, has still no idea what i will do. 

               i can not go till scotland and not drick whisky, its like going to germany and not drink beer..

                                                because i want to help
                                           If Fell don't pick me, i will kick her as. 
                                                   someday when i have money!

Ofc i want to go to a crazy Oktoberfest!

he's one of the most beautiful men i the world and i have loved him for years..




i will ending it here, because i'm really tired but i have a lots of pictures left but i will keep them to myself!

Goodnight




XX
Melvina 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar