söndag 14 juli 2013

Near death experience

So this weekend has been really traumatizing for us. First it was Friday, so my dad has bought a toy helicopter that got stuck at our roof and me being a dumb little child wanted to climb up to get it down because I was the only one in my family that haven't been up there. Well after 5 minutes I finally got up but then came the hard part, I had to get down.. Well after almost a panic attack I got down and we realized why I was the only one that had not been there.. I can't climb. 

But then we also have Saturday, yesterday. Me and Mel was out driving around and all out of a sudden we got stalked by a motorcycle and well I don't have time to write all that happened but it was scary, I almost cried and that guy on the motorcycle know where I live so this might be the last post because it feels like I am being hunted by some gangsters here. Well I should go now and yeah don't know what more to say.. So bye! 

Xx
Felicia 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar