lördag 4 maj 2013

I Scream For Ice Cream

I am so completely and utterly bored right now and I can't ever explain how boring that is so I felt like Hey we haven't been posting anything here for a while so why don't you do that now.. So here I am once again lalala yes I know it's a song lyrics and now everybody is like omg she's writing song lyrics she's soooo lame!!! Well guess what yes I am that lame but I don't care because that's me bitches!!! No but really don't think we haven't written anything because we don't want to its more because we don't have anything to write about.. I mean our life's can be so boring sometimes and other times so fun and right now it's extremely boring and I don't know what to do about it.. So I'm here writing about nothing really.. Oh but everybody who's reading this (which I know it's that many but the few lovely people that is thank you) should ask Mel (that's my new nickname for her) what happened last weekend at the party because she got so wasted that she did some things I'm not gonna take here because its really not something you write about online like this!!! Haha kidding nothing happened she was boring as ever but she was wasted!!! And she tried to take my blanked when we were sleeping!!!! Don't like when people take my things!!! Anyway I'm gonna go and keep bothering Mel at Facebook because I don't have a life and also I'm gonna eat some ice cream because its so yummy!!
Bye lovely

Xx
Felicia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar