tisdag 14 maj 2013

Job Maybe

A big hello to everybody!! HELLO!! 
I might be a little wired right now but don't fear.. It's just the normal me!! 
Today was a special day for me.. It was my first time at a second hand.. Waah is some people thinking maybe right now but yes,I've never been at one before.. And it was more or less what I thought it would be, but I bought a tshirt and a book. Yaay!! 
Well it was a great day, except I'm sickly nervous for tomorrow because i got a job interview.. Gaah and i like really need a job so can get some money for my extremely empty wallet!! 
ALSO this Thursday will be a happy day cuz I will leave this little country in the north or wherever Sweden is and fly to my wonderful little London and gosh how I just want to jump to then!!!! 
But this is it for this time!!! Bye my little sparkly lovelies!! 

Xx 
Felicia  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar