fredag 17 maj 2013

Madame Tussaud Bitches

What's up my lovely friends!! 
Today has been amazing!! I've been at Madame Tussaud and I thought it would be scary because I'm scared of dolls but well it wasn't creepy at all!! It was really cool being there and totally worth it! 
I don't have much more to say so I will just post pictures from today so you will have something to watch!! 

Guess what team I'm in? Team me!! 

Meeting David and Victoria!! 

My love Robert Downey Jr

Listening to what Steven have for thought about his new movie! 

Me and my friend Cheryl Cole having a laugh! 

 So I just meet the Beatles!! Yes you heard me!! 

Wondering who's hiding!! 

Christina x3 well almost.. Two is named Kristina but yeah! 

And ending with this!! 

Xx
Felicia 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar